An old-fashioned favorite that’s especially good with fresh blueberries.
- 1 pkg two-bite® Cheese Danish
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Cut danish into quarters. You should have 5 cups (1250 mL).
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon together to blend. Stir in danish and blueberries. Let stand 15 minutes. Stir again and pour into an 8” (20 cm) square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
- Top with maple syrup and/or whipped cream.