Simply adorable – even though ghosts are supposed to be scary!
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cream of tartar
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) icing (confectioners) sugar
- 12 two-bite brownies®
- 24 coloured candy pearls
- In small bowl beat egg white and cream of tartar on high speed of electric mixer until frothy. Very gradually beat in icing sugar until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Keep bowl covered with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
- Put icing into a piping bag fitted with 1/4-inch (5 mm) round tip. Pipe a large circle to almost cover the top of the brownie and a smaller one on top of that, then a third small circle on top to make the head. Insert 2 pearl candies for the eyes.
- Use mini-chocolate chips or mini M & M’s for the eyes.
- Candy pearls are available in bulk stores and cake decorating supply stores.