An easy way to dress up a plain brownie to make it special. Great for summer pot lucks.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) icing (confectioners) sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) seedless raspberry jam
- 15 two-bite® brownies
- 15 fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar and jam, beating until creamy.
- Put frosting into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe frosting on top of brownies. Garnish with a raspberry.
- Use strawberry or blackberry jam and similar fruit to decorate.