A beautiful colorful addition to any dessert platter.
- 6 two-bite® Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
- 9 fruit jelly slices, various colors
- 6 candy coated licorice sticks
- 12 round candies (gum balls, M & M’s, Smarties, Jelly Tots)
- 1 piece (6”/15 cm) black string licorice
- Cut 6 fruit slices in half and 3 into quarters.
- Place the quarter slices on cupcake to form the lower wings. Place the candy coated sticks between the wings.
- Place the half slices to make the upper wings with the round candies between them to make the body.
- Cut string licorice into ½” (1.2 cm) pieces and place on top of the body for the antennae.
- Vary your butterflies with different colors of jelly slices and round candies.