Celebrate Canada Day with these fun-topped pops.
- 15 two-bite brownies®
- 15 6” (15 cm) lollipop sticks
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) red, white or chocolate candy melts for coating (Merckens) Assorted coloured quinns and sprinkles
- Insert a stick into side of each brownie.
- Melt Merckens in microwave or double boiler, stirring until smoothly melted.
- Dip brownie in melted Merckens, tapping off excess. Sprinkle with quinns or sprinkles. Let stand until set.
- An easy way to leave pops upright to set is to stick then in a piece of Styrofoam. You can also set them back down on a piece of waxed paper.
- Candy melts are available in bulk stores and cake decorating stores.
- For a fun presentation, fill a small flower pot, pail or box with craft foam and stick pops into it. Cover foam with red and white jelly beans.