A festive and fun way to celebrate the holiday season.
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, softened
- 2 cups (500 mL) icing (confectioner's) sugar
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) peppermint extract
- 14 two-bite® Brownies
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) crushed candy canes
- In a small bowl, beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add icing sugar, milk and extract beating until smooth.
- Spread frosting on brownies using a generous spoonful for each.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane on top using about 1 tsp (5 mL) for each.
- The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping the candy canes.
- If candy canes aren’t available use hard peppermint candies.
- For an attractive presentation arrange brownies on a plate and add candy canes to complement it.