Entertaining made easy with this crowd pleaser!
- 1 pkg (10.5 oz/300 g) two-bite® Brownies
- 1 pkg (113 g) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) caramel sundae sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped chocolate toffee bars (3 bars, 39 g each)
- Chop brownies. You should have about 2 2/3 cups (650 mL). Set aside.
- Prepare pudding as directed using 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk. Chill 30 minutes.
- To assemble, place half of brownies (1 1/3 cups/325 mL) on bottom of small trifle dish or bowl (2 qt/2 L). Layer half of the whipped topping, half the pudding, half the caramel sauce and half the chopped chocolate bars on top of the brownie layer. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight to let mellow.
- You can easily double the recipe for a crowd.
- For the chocoholics replace caramel sauce with chocolate sauce.