- 1 cup (250 mL) cherries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) granulated sugar
- 4 two-bite® Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Preheat over to 350° F (180° C)
- In small bowl, stir cherries and sugar together. Turn out onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, tossing often just until sugar melts and cherries start to soften and glisten. Let cool completely.
- To serve, spoon about 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) of cherries onto top of each cupcake.
- Cherries can be prepared a day ahead, ready to use when you are.
- These are also great using two-bite® Vanilla Cupcakes.