A chocoholic's dream with three layers of chocolate heaven.
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 3oz (85 g) semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 15 two-bite® Brownies
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared chocolate frosting
- 15 chocolate-covered coffee beans, optional
- Heat cream in small saucepan on medium heat just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate. Let stand 5 minutes without stirring then stir until smooth. Chill 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Dip bottom of each brownie in the chocolate ganache. Set top down on waxed paper. Chill 10 minutes to set chocolate.
- Pipe about 1 tsp (5 mL) frosting onto each brownie using a small star tube. Garnish with a chocolate-covered coffee bean, if desired.
• Use other small chocolate-covered candies for garnish or leave plain and simple without a garnish.