Caramel popcorn tastes even better when combined with chocolate and marshmallows.
- 12 two-bite® Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) caramel popcorn
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) colored mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup (50 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- Arrange popcorn, marshmallows and peanuts on top of cupcakes, pressing into icing to secure.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in small saucepan or microwave, stirring until smooth. Drizzle generously over top of cupcakes.
- Replace peanuts with almonds, pecans or cashews.