Two favorites, brownies and cookies, combined to make one special treat.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) icing (confectioners) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cream or milk
- 15 two-bite® brownies
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos), divided
- In a small bowl, beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar and cream, beating until creamy.
- Finely chop 2 of the cookies and stir them into the frosting.
- Spread frosting over the brownies. Cut remaining cookies into quarters. Garnish each brownie with a cookie quarter.
- Use 1 mini cookie in place of a cookie quarter.