Dress up your favourite flower vase with delicious two-bite cupcakes!
- 2 Packages of your favourite two-bite cupcakes
- 1 Styrofoam ball
- 1 Flower pot
- Place 2 packages of two-bite cupcakes in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour
- Puncture styrofoam ball with a row of toothpicks and place into flower pot. The toothpicks should be long enough and close enough to prevent cupcakes from falling.
- Place frozen punctured cupcakes on the toothpicks starting with the bottom row first
- Continue to place rows of two-bite cupcakes until styrofoam ball is full
• Lightly puncture the bottom of frozen cupcakes with a toothpick before you begin placing them on the styrofoam ball
• Use different types of two-bite cupcakes for a more colourful bouquet