Decadent and delicious. A little goes a long way.
- 2 pkgs (300 g each) two-bite® Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 pkg (120 g) chocolate mousse mix
- 1 cup (250mL) milk
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 4 chocolate covered toffee bars (39 g each), crushed
- Chop cupcakes into chunks.
- Prepare mousse with milk according to package directions.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks.
- To assemble, in large trifle dish or large bowl layer half the cake pieces, half the mousse, half the whipped cream and half the crushed chocolate bars. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight to allow flavors to mellow.
- Skor or Heath bars work well.
- If desired, drizzle cake cubes with cold strong coffee or a coffee liqueur while layering.