Impress your guests this Easter with this delicious and colorful combination of cheesecake and brownies.
- 1kg/ 2.2lbs cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 container of two-bite brownies®
- ½ cup colored sprinkles
- 30 mini Easter egg candies (different colors)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper on the bottom and sides.
- Arrange two-bite brownies® tightly around bottom of spring form pan and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg just until blended. Pour over brownies in pan.
- Bake 45 – 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove sides of spring form pan gently. Place cheesecake upside-down on a serving platter and remove the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange sprinkles over each brownie. Decorate with mini Easter eggs. Decorate serving platter with some sprinkles and Easter eggs.
- Chill before serving.