An easy party treat to serve while watching the game.
- 12 two-bite® Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
- 12 chocolate covered almonds
- 1 tube white decorating icing with small round tip
- chewy fruit snacks (fruit by the foot), optional
- pretzel sticks, optional
- For the foot balls, pipe laces on the almonds with the white icing.
- For flags, cut a 3” (8cm) piece of fruit snack and wrap it around a toothpick end to resemble a flag.
- For goal posts, trim pretzels to make 2 (1 1/2”/4 cm) pieces for the sides and 1 (1”/2.5 cm) piece for the top. Stick pieces together with a bit of frosting from the cinnamon roll.
- Place an almond on each roll. Add a flag or goal post, if desired.