Colorful pops with decadent chocolate centers are a fun treat for the holiday.
- 15 two-bite® Brownies
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) white candy melts for coating (Merckens)
- 15 (6”/15 cm) lollypop sticks
- Orange and black sprinkles and sugars to decorate
- Process brownies in a food processor until finely chopped. Put into a bowl and stir in frosting, mixing until well blended.
- Shape into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and place on waxed paper-lined tray.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour or chill 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate melts in top of a double boiler or microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Insert sticks into the balls.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate, letting excess drip off. Sprinkle with decorations to cover balls. Let set.
- Insert dipped sticks into a Styrofoam cake base to set.
- To serve, fill a deep bowl with Halloween candies and place pops in them.