Perfect for a hostess gift.
- 1 pkg (300 g) two-bite® Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) white or chocolate candy melts for coating (Merckens)
- Christmas sprinkles, quinns, candies to decorate
- Remove paper from cupcakes. In medium bowl, thoroughly mix cupcakes with a wooden spoon until all crumbs are moistened and mixture holds together.
- Shape into 1" (2.5 cm) balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt Merckens in top of double boiler or microwave, stirring until smooth
- Dip cake balls into Merckens letting excess drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined tray.
- Decorate with sprinkles, quinns or candies. Let set.
- Dip half of the cake balls at a time into chocolate leaving the rest in the freezer to keep firm.
- Crushed candy canes also make a great decoration.