Chocolate and pecans combine to make two-bites of heaven.
- 9 two-bite® Pecan Tarts
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chocolate sundae sauce, divided
- 9 tbsp (135 mL) chocolate ice cream
- 1 oz (28 g) semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- Spread 1/2 tsp (2 mL) chocolate sauce over pecans on each tart.
- Top with 1 tbsp (15 mL) scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over ice cream using about 1/2 tsp (2 mL) for each.
- Replace chocolate ice cream with chocolate whipped cream using about 2 tbsp (30 mL) for each tart.
- Warm tarts slightly before topping with ice cream for another great taste.