A perfect combination of fruit flavors.
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing (confectioners) sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared lemon curd
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 1 pkg two-bite® Lemon Tarts
- Beat cream and icing sugar in small bowl on high speed of electric mixer to stiff peaks. Add curd and beat on low speed just to blend.
- Cut 9 raspberries in half and place on tarts.
- Pipe or spoon lemon cream on top. Garnish with a mint leaf if desired.
- Add a mint leaf to garnish.