A tasty combination of sweet and salty that is sure to win compliments.
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) caramel sundae sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 15 two-bite® Brownies
- 2 tsp (10 mL) fleur de salt (sea salt flakes)
- In small bowl, beat butter and caramel sauce on medium speed of electric mixer until blended. Gradually add icing sugar, beating until smooth.
- Pipe frosting onto brownies using a large star tube.
- Sprinkle salt on top using about 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) for each.
- Fleur de salt is a flaked salt available in most supermarkets or specialty food stores.
- Use a thick caramel sauce for the best texture.