- 1 package of two-bite® Brownies
- candy corn
- chocolate chips
- 1 package candy eyes
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Add small amount of melted chocolate to back of candy eyes and candy corn.
- Place eyes on the top of the two-bite® brownie and the candy corn in the middle.
- Place three pretzels so that two will be to the side of the brownie and one will be on the top. All pretzels should be touching one another.
- Place the brownie in melted chocolate and place onto the middle of the pretzels.
- Refrigerate the brownies for 10 minutes.
- Make sure to refrigerate the brownies to ensure they stay on to the pretzels.