What makes two-bite brownies even more irresistible? A caramel cream cheese topping decorated with pecans and a chocolate drizzle for the finishing touch!
- 3 oz (90 g) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) caramel sundae sauce
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 15 two-bite® Brownies
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 square (1 oz/28 g) semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add caramel sauce beating until blended. Gradually add icing sugar, beating until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon frosting onto brownies. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top.
- For a different look, replace chopped pecans with a pecan half or omit the nuts altogether.