Layers of decadent chocolate decorated with silver balls makes an elegant dessert.
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sour cream
- 15 two-bite® Brownies
- 12 tbsp (30 mL) silver balls (dragees)
- In a small saucepan over low heat or in microwave, melt chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add sour cream, stirring until blended.
- Dip bottom of each brownie in chocolate mixture. Set top down on waxed paper. Let stand 5 minutes to let chocolate set slightly.
- Decorate with silver balls. Leave to set chocolate.
- Silver balls come in various sizes. Use a variety or just one size. Both look great.