A great idea for easy entertaining.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) whipping (35%) cream, divided
- 6 oz (170 g) white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped two-bite Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- 10 prepared chocolate cups
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 10 mint leaves
- In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream and chocolate. Cook on low heat, stirring until smoothly melted. Cool completely.
- Beat remaining 1 cup (250 mL) cream and icing sugar in small bowl until stiff peaks form. Add cooled chocolate, beating until smooth and thoroughly blended.
- Fold in macaroons gently.
- Spoon mousse mixture into chocolate cups. Chill until serving.
- Garnish each cup with a raspberry and a mint leaf.
- Chocolate cups are available in supermarkets and specialty food stores.
- Waffle sundae cups also work great but must be filled just before serving to keep them crisp.